Sunday, June 24, 2012

Puppy Love

First things first: While looking for something new to try in the tutorials over at OWH yesterday, I came across The Woven Heart.  This is same thing that inspired me to make the checkerboard in my previous post and now I know where that inspiration came from! I recognize the heart on the blog, and am sure it was just stuck in the depths of my memory, only to rise to the surface in the last week. So to give credit where credit is due, I'll update my last blog post.

I made these cards for the MWT challenge yesterday (a bit late, I know, haha). It called form any card that used blue and yellow as the main colors. I rotated Sketch #27 for this...



The scottie is from the Just Because Cards cart (Cricut), the sentiment is from a lesser known stamp company that I can't recall, and the paper is DCVW's Dots, Stripes, and Plaids. I find myself going back to this little doggie often; he's one of my favorite animals in my carts.

These complete another box for the Duty. Honor. Card. Challenge. I just need to write some AnyHero cards and then I can ship this out tomorrow. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment