Saturday, August 25, 2012

Diecuts and Patterned Paper

I know I'm a bit late for Wednesday's MWT, being that it's Saturday already, but I've been working at a new job. At A.C. Moore! It's pretty cool, I get to be around all sorts of yummy crafty items while I bide my time for a teaching position. (I'm also going to be a per diem sub in a local district. So psyched about that!)

This week's challenge was to focus on DP and/or? diecuts. Here are a few of my latest cards that fit the bill...

Love these ladybugs!
Men need love too, right?
Arrr!

My next blog post jazzes up some cream cardstock for a worn out treasure map look. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Rachel, great use of your punches and dies!

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete