Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love is Natural

This week's MWT at OWH wants us to use Kraft paper. Whenever I see what websites and bloggers refer as "kraft," I think, "Wait... that's khaki....?" But I guess now it's time to get rid of that idea, and just go with the flow, haha. So here's my krafty card... not my khaki card :).

Awww
I used the wood grain folder because I thought it accented the sentiment nicely. And I used the Cricut Craft Room for the (scalloped) circles, since I don't have one on a cartridge or a plate for the Cuttlebug. This is Sketch #106 over at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog.

As always, I love to see comments and suggestions. I'll admit myself this one is pretty simple. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! Your card looks great with the wood grain and kraft paper. Different paper companies have different looking kraft papers, you've noticed it too :)

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post cracked me up. It looks khaki to me too! The wood grain is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that the only difference between khaki and kraft is that kraft is more trendy, but I could be wrong!
    I love the wood-graining on your background! Perfect for those brownish colors, whatever we call them.
    Great job sticking to the design challenge of only using a couple of colors, too! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks fabulous with the woodgrain embossing! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I agree wholeheartedly, the woodgrain texture and sentiment were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete