Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Poor Man's Distressing

Last week the ladies over at OWH asked for suggestions for upcoming tutorials, so I offered one on tea bag stained paper. How exciting that Nancy offered it up on the blog! Of course, I couldn't just make wishy washy paper and not have a card sample to back it up, so here you go:



I couldn't stop myself with the layering, haha! I really like how it turned out and if you try this, please please please leave a comment so I can check it out and get more ideas. I'm really curious about Nancy's idea about using different colors of herbal tea. Wait - we could even use more than one color at a time! Holy crow, the possibilities are endless! :D

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Rachel! Your finished card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your super fun technique with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the card. I'm all for lots of layering. I've never tried the tea bag technique, but I will some day.

    ReplyDelete