Friday, August 10, 2012

Smilin' Gingerbread

I prepped some gingerbread men with the Cricut a few weeks back and promtly forgot about them. I was happy to find them again when I dug into my element stash for this week's MWT. Here you go!


The papers and ribbon are from a group swap on an FB group; so fun! I used Sketch #12 and made the sentiment a rectangle instead of a square.

This week the Cricut craft room is making the My World cart a digital freebie so now I'm off to make a slew of cuts... you can't beat free! :)

Side Note: I didn't get the job from the interview I had the other day. It was at a Christian school and they incorporate religious education into all their courses. I'm a very spiritual person and love God, but I do not have the Christian background that's necessary to be a good fit for this position. But I did have a great experience interviewing and think of this as a positive stop on my journey toward employment. :)

3 comments:

  1. I have that sentiment and never thought to use it with a gingerbread man! That is so cute! I hope the next job is a better fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too stinkin' cute, Rachel! :D Love the gingerbread man, and the sentiment is adorable! I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the job, but your positivity about the experience is inspiring. :o) Best of luck with the next interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel your card is cute, cute, cute! Someone's child is going to love this :)

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete