Saturday, September 1, 2012

VCMP at OWH Challenge #4

Sweeeet! Challenge #4 is a tutorial I'd been meaning to try but hadn't had the guts. It's called Triple Time Stamping and it's brought to us by Donna at Donna inks. It's also called Pyramid stamping at OWH.



I love love love my autumn leaf stamps so I used them for this card. I also did some masking to fit a few extra leaves in there, but I'm not sure it was necessary. Perhaps less was more in this case. The squirrel is from a swap; thanks Ann! Another kit done; that makes 7 at 4-5 cards per kit so far! Whoo Hoo!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love that little squirrel! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Fall card, and an adorable squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I LOVE your triple time card!! What a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute! That little squirrel gives it just the right bit of whimsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this technique of stamping, and your card turned out so pretty! Love that squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete