Saturday, November 3, 2012

Recent MidWeek Throwdowns

Hi all! Wow what a crazy week we've had up here in the Northeast dealing with Hurricane Sandy! Luckily, my family and I made it through okay. Here are few pics of the limbs we lost during the storm. As luck would have it, we had just moved our cars to the side of the house about 10min before these fell into the driveway! Whew!


We lost power for about a day we hope everyone else is getting their power back soon. It's getting chilly now and I can't imagine sleeping in a house with no heat right now. Brr.

Two Wednesdays ago the MWT wanted Friendship cards. Here's mine:


And this last week's was Love/Valentine's cards - my favorite!

I'm starting to think I might need some new sentiment stamps. I seem to use the same ones over and over again. But I like them... but I feel I'm getting repetitive. Ho hum, guess I'll just have to do a little shopping ;).

BTW, I work at A.C. Moore now, and my store lost power in the storm. It was closed for 4 days. Yikes! Have a great weekend everyone! Excited for this month's ODBD challenge and a new card drive!


2 comments:

  1. So glad you and your family are ok!! Beautiful cards also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!

    I'm so happy to know you and your family is ok after the storm. Those trees - wow!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete