Friday, December 28, 2012

Playing with Chirstmas Goodies

After all my playing with new stuff yesterday, I'd like to share some of the highlights. This time I decided to try scanning the cards instead of relying on my not-so-steady hand, and boy!, does scanning rock!

First up are some tags my Secret Santa on the Scrap to Treasure board, Linda Lough, sent me. There is a ton over variety among the 50+ tags and I've already had a lot of fun with the few I've used.



She also sent me a neat set of acrylic sentiments, which I could never get bored of. The candles are from a mini set from the $1 bin, the paper (and the one above) is from MME (So Sophie: Graceful).


She also gave me a cute boy vehicle set, which I used for CAS card for a mom or dad who's nearing the end of his or her deployment. I thought I was so witty, adding the "be home soon" sentiment from another new set. ;)



Next up actually has a sentiment around it, but it's too big for my acrylic blocks and I thought it'd be cool just as a graphic... The image ends at the black ring, the white circle is a diecut under it.


And finally, I also got my wishlist stamp set from my mommy, who had seen my post on OWH's Facebook page... THe Hero Arts All the Time set! So happy to have this now and wow! are these stamps sturdy!

Sketch #152



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all enjoying your own new Christmas goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, these are awesome cards! That Hero Arts/OWH set is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers...super nice job on all. I may need to CASE your tag cardS. Tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete