Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pretty Pretty!

I messed up on a flower on my Triple Time Stamping so I had to trim it. I think I like it better than if I hadn't messed up :). the flowers are heat embossed. This also doubles for this month's ODBD challenge (flowers)






Here is a simple Sketch #149. Love this turtle! I heat embossed him too and opted not to color him in. Wonder if I should (and how to) soften the line between the green and the strip of red along the bottom. Suggestions?


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the turtle just the way he is! The card is adorable - I love the variation in papers. Thank you so much for making a card for sketch #149!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two nice cards. The stamped flowers match the embossed flowers. I like it just the way it is. Your turtle is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both cards...I really like how you used the triple stamping on just part of the card--'messing up' often leads to a creative stroke of genius! I often use a ribbon or a solid strip of paper between 2 papers, or even a row of pearls, gems, etc- but I like it the way it is! TFS

    ReplyDelete