Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sketch #153 and Scrappy Cards

I got some neat paper ribbon from my SS and today's sketch is perfect for trying them out. I stuck to a monochrome color scheme because I don't have DP with this shade of green in it. Come to think of it, perhaps these greens don't go together all that well either. Anywho, what's done is done... I'll keep it in my personal stash for when my tween DD gets upset with me >:-)

Sketch #153
Here are a few scrappy cards I made yesterday too. The DP is from DCWV's Black Currant stack. I love it so much and now all the pink is gone. *sniff sniff* The starburst tutorial can be found here. Lots o' fun and a great way to use scraps!




Thanks for a great year of sketches, Julie Fountain, we will miss you! Have a great last few days and 2012 everyone!

9 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! I love them all! Especially the colors on that birthday card. Thanks for sharing your sketch card with us!!! You're awesome! As always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, these are great; I have to admit the starburst is always my favorite! Remember the die cuts you sent me last year? I used one on my card today. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...super sentiments! Where is the last one from...I have seen it before? tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fave sentiment on my love cards... It's from a set by Fiskars

      Delete
  4. Pretty cards, Rachel! I particularly like the stripes on the last card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty collection of cards! Your sentiments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice array of cards. All done very nicely. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards! I love all of the black and white... so very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are great! Love the colors on the birthday card!

    ReplyDelete