Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cricut Fun!

I hadn't pulled the Cricut out lately for anything other than scalloped circles, so yesterday I made me some chickadees and some flowers. Here are my Easter cards for this week's MWT:


I made 7 of these total - the yellow polka dotted paper is from my Secret Santa and the diecut is from the Simply Charmed cartridge. I don't have any Easter sentiment stamps, so I typed these up and printed them out. They're simple, I know, but I I like them. As a bonus, that darkish turquoise paper had been sitting around waiting to be put to use... but no longer hehe.

Next up are some flowers...

OWH Sketch #80

DP is from the DCWV Hippie Chick stack... embossing  folder from Darice.

OWH Sketch #107
OWH Sketch #78


DP was the last of a MME 6x6 pad. Had a lot of fun with it - only got it for Christmas and it's gone already!

Loving these cards... I haven't used diecuts in a while (besides those cupcakes - yummy!) and they really help with the mojo. I found yesterday that I could pick the colors of the diecuts from my scraps and paper that I hardly use. And then when it came time to made the card... I needed more of that paper, which I had. Who'd have thunk my Cricut could help me get rid of my scraps, lol?

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The chick cards are adorable- I know you think they are simple- but they do not need anything else- I like that the image takes center stage! I used my cricut week too-- I really like it and should use it more-- it is great to used up scraps! And wow- you used a who paper pad in 1 month-- very impressive!

    ReplyDelete