Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hi, Man.

Today's sketch is so great - thanks Marlene and Katie Hand for hooking me up to it! I can see myself putting a million and one diecuts in that rectangle when I get some Cricut time again. For now, I used some MME Lost and Found: Portabello Road paper, a big ol' "HI" stamp, and some $1 bin ribbon.

OWH Sketch #157

I also  missed a sketch challenge a few weeks ago and took care of that oversight...

OWH Sketch #155
I added a bit of ribbon for some bling and embossed the white circle with a Happy Birthday folder.

***UPDATE*** Ahahaha... when I linked this last card up to OWH, I saw that I did do it.  Haha, please tell me I'm not the first to realize I did something when I thought I hadn't. {blushing}

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards...the simplicity of the first really lets all the elements shine! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card--hehe love your update :) happens to the best of us Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold sentiment and great papers! Nice job with the sketch! And lol- I have not forgotten that I linked a card...YET! It is bound to happen to me- it will feel good that I have company! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card Rachel. Love the big, bold HI... sometimes that says it best. Love the newsprint and plaid paper together. And you're welcome... always glad to enable someone to use die cuts. [giggle] Your update is funny because it hits home. As they say, been there done that. :) Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete