Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spring Flowers already?

With the new year comes... well... a sense of renewal, haha! And what says renewal better than spring flowers? So it's fitting that this week's MWT over at OWH asks for them. I had a great time paying with this paper, a new stack (SS, thanks once again Linda!) from a company I don't see sold around me: Generation: Stackers (Primary Collection). It has the same DP repeated in different colors of the rainbow and has been very fun to play around with today. (There is a white card base, but once again, the scanner didn't pick up on it.)


Other cards from today...




10 comments:

  1. Rachael, Wow have you been busy. Nice job on each and every one of these cards. The colors and papers in your first card are very sweet and delicate. The other cards can all be used for either gender and I love the colors and the layouts you used in each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch you used for that first card, Rachel. You've been very busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel you've been a busy card maker, I need to follow your lead and get off the computer =)

    Wonderful cards!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice! Love the different layers and combination of colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your eye for colors and patterns! Thank you for sharing your blog with OWH! Can't wait to come and visit your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for supplying the OWH Sketch sample this week Rachel. Those papers are so pretty with the various blue and purples and I like the way you 'doubled' the scallops to create a shadow effect almost. Doing that really help the blue scallops to not blend in and add nice detail too. Hope you are enjoying the hop and the Memorial Day weekend too!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the card you made for this week's OWH sketch! I just love sketches and use them all the time, but I can't create my own design very well. I especially like how you used the scalloped borders. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the sketch and made card that is posted at OWH. I use sketch's all the time as they help just jump start some of my creative process. Thank you so much for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did this sketch in a very striking white on bleach. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. White on black. Sometimes, I don't like auto correct.

    ReplyDelete